Funny Quotes

 Funny Quotes 

Hi , are you searching for funny quotes ? we have 20 Funny Quotes to fill your day with fun and laugh . you can share them with your friends and family to make them laugh . 



Top 20 Funny Quotes


  1. "There is no vaccine against stupidity."
  2. "High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead.”
  3. "I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed"
  4. “If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead already?”
  5. "You are so old, your birth-certificate expired."
  6. "Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
  7. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
  8. "I live to laugh, and I laugh to live."
  9. "I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed."
  10. “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor"
  11. " I Believe That Laughing Is The Best Calorie Burner"
  12. " I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose"
  13. " Laughter is the shortest distance between two people"
  14.  " I live to laugh, and I laugh to live."
  15. "It is bad to suppress laughter it goes back down to your hips.
  16. "If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world."
  17. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.”
  18. "You're so fat, you could sell shade."
  19. "A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand."
  20. "I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
    "


these are collection of 20 funny quotes for you thank you for staying with us you can share it with your friend also  .

Top 20  Funny Quotes